July 23, 2020
What is a performance coating?
Engineered performance coatings are used on products to protect components from their environment by helping to mitigate corrosion, heat damage and material wear. By mitigating these aspects of product degradation, a longer product life-time could be guaranteed.
CWST are engineered performance coatings experts with facilities worldwide including E/M Coating Services based in the UK and USA, who are specialists in solid film lubricants and anti-corrosion coatings.
At CWST, quality is of the utmost importance. CWST understands the challenged faced by customers to reduce costs and turnaround times while making metal components and equipment last longer and perform more effectively.
To find out more about engineered performance coatings visit our services page or get in touch with a member of our friendly team.
Benefits of performance coating
- Reduce erosion
- Resistance to galling, fatigue and failure
- Low noise/ anti-stick
- Pinhole free barrier coating
- Resistance chemical and environmental attack
- Protection against chipping and blistering
- Shielding to EM/RF radiation
- Aerospace aluminised coatings
Applications of performance coatings
<< Back to News
- Pumps and valves
- Fasteners, bolts and locknuts
- Thread rolling screws
- Washers, ‘O’ rings, gaskets, and seals
- Food handling equipment
- Rollers and dyecans
- Centrifuge components
- Medical implant devices
- Circuit boards